“Self discipline is the number one trait needed to accomplish goals, lead a healthy lifestyle, and ultimately, be happy.” – Forbes
Staying motivated and dedicated during a cleanse is necessary to succeed. Check out these top 5 tips to increase your self-discipline:
- Remove temptations: Throw out the junk food lying around your kitchen. If it’s not there, you can’t indulge in it. Think of this as a pre-tox before your detox. Removing the temptation of straying from your cleanse will help you stay focused and dedicated to cleansing. If you feel guilty throwing food away, like so many of us rightfully do, donate your goods to a local homeless shelter or family assistance group. It will help you feel better about yourself and your choice to cleanse, and it will provide nourishment to those in need. Win-win!
- Keep your eyes on the prize: The key to staying disciplined during a cleanse is to stay motivated. Focus on your end goal, and realize that you take a step towards it every day that you stick to your cleanse. Journaling or self-reflecting can help with this process! Persistence is important.
- Treat yourself: Be proud of yourself for your accomplishments. Treat yourself to a beach day, or a mani-pedi as a pat on the back for staying on track. Allow yourself to indulge in the flavor of life! Go on a beautiful hike, go out dancing, or make time for your favorite yoga flow in the mornings. Whatever makes you happy, do it to congratulate yourself.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself: If you falter in your cleanse, don’t give up. Recognize your setback, correct it, and move forward with your cleanse. Everyone makes mistakes along the way, but the best way to continue your cleanse is to not dwell on the negative. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.
- Keep what works: Notice your behaviors and attitudes that encourage you to keep going. Try to surround yourself with positive people and good energy. If you notice that you stick to your cleanse more when you do Pilates in the morning, continue going to Pilates in the morning. Repeating behaviors creates habits, and once something is a habit, it becomes hard to break. (source)
“When reasons are strong enough, they can get us through almost anything.” – Wanderlust Worker
Take the leap and start a Klean Kleanse today! Order now.